These are some of the songs that kept coming on my Pandora radio and getting stuck in my head while I was doing tons of work the past couple days. I prefer mostly up-tempo songs while I write, sometimes emo childish songs to get me through the angst of how terrible writing all this boring bullshit feels. So, here’s a short playlist of my top pics from the past few days, in no particular order.
1. Noah and the Whale – Five Years Time
2. Panic! at the Disco -Nine in the Afternoon
3. Radical Face – Welcome Home
4. Vampire Weekend – Oxford Comma
5. Arctic Monkeys -Fluorescent Adolescence
6. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark