This week has felt simultaneously long and short. Or maybe it hasn’t felt like too much of anything? It seems like two seconds ago we were hanging out and listening to my last playlist, but now here I am doing this, and lots of stuff happened in between. It’s been a sort of weird week I guess. I think I’m glad it’s over and I’m hoping for a smooth weekend. Please. Please. Please.
Not too much variety this week actually, mostly indie type stuff. I guess that’s what I’ve been digging.
1. Passion Pit – Sleepyhead (One of my lost songs from last week, found.)
2. Band of Horses – The Funeral (Slow, but the chorus has been getting stuck in my head for a couple weeks so I figure I owe it a playlist spot)
3. Two Door Cinema Club – Cigarettes in the Theatre (Indie dance party!)
4. Dr. Dog – Heart it Races (Nice beat, nice lyrics, ❤ ❤ dogs)
5. Grouplove – Tongue Tied (Is grouplove referring to an orgie? or just a love of groups in general?)
6. Telepopmusik – Breathe (Chill beats, electronic-ish)
7. Blind Pilot – Oviedo (Reminds me of Rocky Votolato sort of, quite nice.)
8. My Chemical Romance – Helena (I love this video forever, shut up I’m an adult whatever don’t talk to me.)