Soooo I still haven’t heard back from my client who owes me $200, and who said there might be other types of work coming up that I’m interested in / need in order to have money. I sent her a second email yesterday evening, but have not heard back yet. I’m kinda (really) stressing about that. I need to work on lyrics for a song, I know Mike wants me to have them done and I want to have them done but I don’t yet. I just got back from the gym a few minutes ago. They gave me a new card a few days ago and when I went today they scanned the card and got all confused because it was registered to Robert ~somebody~ and not to me. Soooo that was fun. We got it straightened out. (I think) My life is super entertaining, Iiiiiii know. I want *things* and **thiiiiiingsssss** but it’s okay, I can deal. I was in the middle of a super sweet really graphic awesome style sex dream earlier but then someone texted me right at the best part and I woke up. Laaaame. I need to go get “personal wage records” from the ISD office and I’m also stressed about doing my taxes and I might owe money and that would fucking suck super fucking way mad hard. @______________@ I’m not even sure how to file as a “self-employed” person or what I’m required to claim and ugh. I just hate being an adult except that I can get in anywhere and drink alcohol. (but if I wasn’t an adult I probably wouldn’t feel the need to drink tbh.) Ooookay, yeeeeeeah. I’m done writing this now so I’m gunna go.
Should be doing:
– A lot of stuff. (Really I’m fucking stressing out mad hard.)
– None of that
– Cooking an intricate dinner for my boyfriend including spaghetti squash with my dad’s patented amazing spaghetti sauce. It’s called “Coughing Sauce” because if you make it right, at one point in the process the person cooking it and anyone in the direct vicinity WILL start coughing.
Want to do:
– Practice my bass
– drink alcohol things
Happy the Friday the 13th everyone! It’s always been a good-luck-day for me overall. Valentine’s day tomorrow. All my songs for today are a little slower and chill-er than my usual Friday night fare, but that’s just the way it shook out. Nice music overall. I don’t know what next week is going to bring me, and I’m going to try my best not to worry too much about it for now. I’m going to try and give myself the gift of a couple relaxing days. Whether you are alone or coupled, I hope you have a nice weekend.
1. Hozier – Take me to Church
2. First AId Kit – I Found a Way
3. Ellie Goulding – Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
4. Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes – 40 Day Dream
Welp! It’s 7am and I just finished working and I should definitely be going to sleep, and yet, here I am… putting together my tiny little Friday playlist. Today is going to be an interesting Friday. We have plans, and places to be, and things to see. I hope all of you have a lovely Friday and an excellent weekend overall. Here are some songs that popped up during my work-week that I liked.
1. The Kinks – Sunny Afternoon (amazing MS paint video, 10/10)
2. Hooverphonic – 2 Wicky (space chill, chill space)
3. Miike Snow – Horse is Not a Home (Miike Snow I Liike yo)
4. Blue Foundation – Eyes On Fire (zeds dead remix) (whoops I’ve started to like dubstep remixes of stuff.)
Today I went to the zoo with my mom and it was very cool. Very nice. Sometimes we hang out together and go on random missions and do weird stuff or whatever. We ended up going just randomly, on a whim. Anyway, it ended up being one of the coolest zoo days ever. Really, it was very cool. There were hardly any people there at all, and we ended up seeing a lot of cool stuff, including:
-4 vultures fighting over a huge chunk of meat (and one super clever crow who got a big piece of it while they were distracted)
– Snow leopards actually awake and walking around and doing stuff
– A tiny golden marmoset super close up, like I totally could have reached through the bars and touched him no problem. (but I didn’t)
– A male and female lion sitting together and being super cute and the female lion rubbed her head on the dude lion
(exibit A: the dude lion)
– A baby kangaroo hopping around hella cute and nursing from its mom
– Woah crazy looking wolf’s mona monkies
– Hippos fuckin’ swimming around like crazy submarines that would kill the shit out of you
– A zookeeper feeding a bunch of zebras and zebras being hella cute
– A giraffe bending his neck super weird to use his little horn things to scratch his butt
– tiny baby crocodiles and a huge-ass super big dinosaur looking crocodile just chillin