Whenever I’m writing articles I feel like making a playlist. It’s been forever since I’ve done one, but now seems like as good a time as any to bust one out. I’m here listening to music with some studio quality huge ass headphones, since I forgot my earbuds. Soooo… might as well go for it right? Don’t think I’ll post it till Saturday tho. Here are some fun songs with good beats and no serious feels, which is exactly what I need for having a fun summer Saturday. I wish everyone (myself included) a good weekend.
1. Tokyo Police Club – Bambi (Mad cute)
2. Blood Diamonds – Phone Sex (Feat. Grimes) (Weird, not even 100% sure I like it. Gets interesting around 1:30)
3. Purity Ring – Fineshrine (I’ve been getting into purity ring. lyrics, sounds, just yeah.)
4. Miike Snow – Plastic Jungle (Niice as always Miike Snow)
5. Big Data – Dangerous (Oliver Remix) (I dig this remix more than the original for some reason)