I haven’t made a playlist in forever, but doing a ton of writing always makes me want to make one. This little batch of wedding writing is about done, but I’m hoping there will be another one soon. I wrote a total of 38 guides this week, roughly 19,000 words. There are a handful more in the pool, and I could stay up and do them, but I’m so tired. I’m so so tired. So! here are some songs that made me twitch around and rock back and forth and feel slightly better while I was working. Don’t question it, it is what it is.
1. Three Days Grace – Painkiller (yeah yeah, I know I know. I really like the chorus. Suck it.)
2. Panic! at the disco – Don’t Threaten Me with a Good Time (stupid but fun)
3. Caravan Palace – Brotherswing (this song sounded so familiar and I thought I might have had it on an earlier playlist, but I totally didn’t. I was recognizing it from a Darlings show.)
4. Metric – Black Sheep (this is like the most famous metric song and I’ve only heard it a few times)
5. Cake Bake Betty – One By One (I love the lyrics for this song but can’t find a lyric vid)
6. Purity Ring – Saltkin (yeah, nice. nice, yeah)