I haven’t made a playlist in forever, but doing a ton of writing always makes me want to make one. This little batch of wedding writing is about done, but I’m hoping there will be another one soon. I wrote a total of 38 guides this week, roughly 19,000 words. There are a handful more in the pool, and I could stay up and do them, but I’m so tired. I’m so so tired. So! here are some songs that made me twitch around and rock back and forth and feel slightly better while I was working. Don’t question it, it is what it is.
1. Three Days Grace – Painkiller (yeah yeah, I know I know. I really like the chorus. Suck it.)
2. Panic! at the disco – Don’t Threaten Me with a Good Time (stupid but fun)
3. Caravan Palace – Brotherswing (this song sounded so familiar and I thought I might have had it on an earlier playlist, but I totally didn’t. I was recognizing it from a Darlings show.)
4. Metric – Black Sheep (this is like the most famous metric song and I’ve only heard it a few times)
5. Cake Bake Betty – One By One (I love the lyrics for this song but can’t find a lyric vid)
16 used to be my favorite number for years. I dunno if it still is, I think 4 might be now. But 16 is divisible by 4 so that works. Oh man, I’ve been working all damn day, seriously, since I woke up until now at 5am I have done very little else. @__@ BUT! I’ve gotten a lot done. I did take bit of a break to go to the store earlier, and buy some embroidery supplies because I feel like doing some weird random needlepoint. Hell yeah, trying new hobbies. Hell yeah, using new hobbies as a way to procrastinate! Anyway, it’s officially Friday, and we have a play to go to tonight which will hopefully be fun. It’s a comedy Picasso at the Lapine Agile. Anyway, I think this is a pretty fun lineup of songs for this playlist. hope everyone has a lovely weekend, including myself. *knocks on wood* *but very softly so as not to wake my boyfriend up with weird random knocking*